The Pepsi Climbing Wall is professionally textured to look and feel like a real rock face, and includes a new section wall addition. The wall features 14 anchor routes, 6 auto belay routes and plenty of bouldering opportunities. With various programs and courses, like Base Camp and Top Rope Belay Course, there is something for everyone!
Please note: Max harness size is 47 inches/120cm, max weight auto belay 320lbs
Before visiting the Pepsi Climbing Wall, please complete the climbing waiver through the link below. Already signed the waiver in 2021? New waivers are needed for 2022.
Still Have Questions?
- Q: What ages can climb?
- A: Anyone ages 4 and up, and in good health.
- Q: What do you mean by indoor shoes?
- A: Clean indoor shoes that have not been worn outside with laces or Velcro; shoe rentals are available for $5.00/pair or free for MemberPlus Members
- Q: What should I wear to climb?
- A: We recommend comfortable athletic wear with a shirt that covers the entire torso completely.
- Q: How old does a child need to be to climb unsupervised?
- A: 15 years of age or older. Ages 4-7 need to have active adult supervision; ages 8-14 require adult visual supervision.
- Q: Who can sign a waiver for children?
- A. Only parents and court appointed legal guardian can sign waivers.
- Q: Can I belay on the wall?
- A. You must take a belay course and pass the belay test to be able to use the belay. Visit Programs to view open Belay courses.
- Q. When is Black Light Climbing and who can participate?
- Black Light climbing takes place on the first and third Friday of each month during the last 2 hours of operation. Climbers must be 8 yrs old and up. No belaying during this time. If you have never climbed before you must do safety orientation before the Black Light Climb.
- Q. How do I sign up for a climbing course?
- A. Visit: Climbing programs
- Q. How do I book a private lesson?
- Visit: Private lessons
- Q. How do I book a birthday party or group activity?
Youth Climbing Programs
Base Camp (Parented) SpringWelcome to Base Camp! Join us each weekend to learn
the basics and build a solid understanding of the sport
of climbing! This fun-filled course consists of five 45
minute sessions. This program is designed to engage your
little climber’s curiosity while promoting safety, comfort, &
confidence on the wall.
Non Member $69.007000001802Sun from May 29 to Jun 26 (5 Sessions)10:00 AM-10:45 AMPepsi Climbing Wall
Adult Climbing Programs
Belay CourseThe Top Rope Belay Course will cover belay techniques and practices, figure 8 knot, proper falling and catching, while will preparing users to pass the belay certification test. Once they have passed the test, they will be able to belay independently at the Climbing Wall.
Member & Non Member: $45.00 per person7000002232Mon Jun 06 (1 Sessions)09:00 AM-11:00 AMPepsi Climbing Wall