The Pepsi Climbing Wall is professionally textured to look and feel like a real rock face, and includes a new section wall addition. The wall features 14 anchor routes, 6 auto belay routes and plenty of bouldering opportunities. With various programs and courses, like Base Camp and Top Rope Belay Course, there is something for everyone!
Please note: Max harness size is 47 inches/120cm, max weight auto belay 320lbs
Before visiting the Pepsi Climbing Wall, please complete the climbing waiver through the link below. Already signed the waiver in 2021? New waivers are needed for 2022.
Still Have Questions?
- Q: What ages can climb?
- A: Anyone ages 4 and up, and in good health.
- Q: What do you mean by indoor shoes?
- A: Clean indoor shoes that have not been worn outside with laces or Velcro; shoe rentals are available for $5.00/pair or free for MemberPlus Members
- Q: What should I wear to climb?
- A: We recommend comfortable athletic wear with a shirt that covers the entire torso completely.
- Q: How old does a child need to be to climb unsupervised?
- A: 15 years of age or older. Ages 4-7 need to have active adult supervision; ages 8-14 require adult visual supervision.
- Q: Who can sign a waiver for children?
- A. Only parents and court appointed legal guardian can sign waivers.
- Q: Can I belay on the wall?
- A. You must take a belay course and pass the belay test to be able to use the belay. Visit Programs to view open Belay courses.
- Q. When is Black Light Climbing and who can participate?
- A. Check out the MIP Drop-In Calendar for scheduled black light climbing. Climbers must be 8 years old and up. Please note there is no belaying during this time. If you have never climbed before, you must do the safety orientation before the Black Light Climb.
- Q. How do I sign up for a climbing course?
- A. Visit: Climbing programs
- Q. How do I book a birthday party or group activity?
Youth Climbing Programs
Base Camp (Parented)Welcome to Base Camp! Join us each weekend to learn the basics and build a solid understanding of the sport of climbing! This fun-filled course consists of five weeks of 45-minute sessions. This program is designed to engage your little climber’s curiosity while promoting safety, comfort, & confidence on the wall.7000002598Sat from Oct 22 to Nov 19 (5 Sessions)10:00 AM-10:45 AMPepsi Climbing Wall
Base Camp (Parented)Welcome to Base Camp! Join us each weekend to learn the basics and build a solid understanding of the sport of climbing! This fun-filled course consists of five weeks of 45-minute sessions. This program is designed to engage your little climber’s curiosity while promoting safety, comfort, & confidence on the wall.7000002594Sun from Nov 06 to Dec 04 (5 Sessions)10:00 AM-10:45 AMPepsi Climbing Wall
Rock StarsRock Stars aims to bridge the gap between fun and
exploring with serious and intense. We will start to bring
in elements of structured practice, like warm-ups, and technical climbing while continuing to provide the fun factor to keep everyone entertained.
No Class Oct 9.7000002595Sun from Nov 06 to Dec 04 (5 Sessions)11:00 AM-11:45 AMPepsi Climbing Wall
Cliff HangersThis program is for youth climbers who want to get out on the wall! Our Climbing Instructors will help climbers develop or continue growing their knowledge and skills. All skill levels and abilities are welcome.7000002596Mon from Nov 07 to Dec 05 (5 Sessions)06:00 PM-07:30 PMPepsi Climbing Wall