|Youth, Student & Senior||$45||$39||$439|
- Membership Benefits
- Access to recreation at the Suncor Community Leisure Centre, Shell Place, and Anzac Recreation Centre presented by Nexen Energy.
- Front of the line access to concert and event tickets via email: members receive access to concert and event tickets up to 24 hours before general public.
- Priority access to seasonal program registration: members’ access programming registration up to 48 hours before general public.
- 10% discount on sport, leisure and fitness programs.*
- FREE access to a selection of drop in leisure & fitness, and Aquafit programs.**
- FREE fitness centre orientation.
- FREE fitness consultation with personal trainer.
- Discount on select children’s day camps.
- FREE rentals on sports and athletic equipment including squash, racquetball, badminton, and basketball. ****deposit required
- Discounted memberships at Miskanaw Golf Club.
- Optional add-on locker service.***
- Ability to reserve child mind in advance.
* Some restrictions may apply
** Please see facility drop in schedule
*** Subject to availability. Must hold an annual membership in good standing.
- How To Purchase Or Renew
- Visit Guest Services located on the first floor of the Suncor Community Leisure Centre, Shell Place, or the Anzac Recreation Centre presented by Nexen Energy.
- Please note that general facility rules apply at all times. The general facility rules and regulations are available at Guest Services. Members and guests must also adhere to the rules and regulations for each individual amenity.
- Wristbands are required for both members and guests in all activity areas. Please scan your membership card at Guest Services each time you use the facility.
- Wait Lists & Cancellations
- Wait lists will be taken for all programs. If demand is sufficient and appropriate time, space and instructors are available, classes may be added. Programs may be cancelled or combined due to low registration forty-eight hours prior to the course start date.
All children seven years of age or younger must be supervised by an instructor, parent, legal guardian, or caretaker at all times.
- Syncrude Aquatics Centre
- Children seven years of age or younger must remain within an arm’s reach of a parent or caretaker, who must be at least 16 years of age. There is a maximum of three children seven years of age or younger per caretaker.
- Youth Fitness Centre Access
- Members and guests must be at least 15 years of age to use the Total Fitness Centre without supervision. Members and guests 13-14 years of age are permitted to use the Total Fitness Centre and the Centerfire Fitness Centre with adult supervision after completing our free FitStart orientation program.
- Youth Running Track Access
- Members and guests must be at least 15 years of age to use the Fort McKay Group of Companies Running Track and the CRE Indoor Running Track without supervision. Children 14 years of age and under are permitted to use the track with adult supervision.
- Squash & Racquetball Courts
- Members and guests must be at least 15 years of age to use the Squash and Racquetball Courts without supervision. Members and guest 10-14 years of age are permitted to use the courts with adult supervision.
Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. GST, where applicable, is added to all fees.
- Withdrawals & Refunds
- Full refunds will be provided for programs cancelled by The Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo. If space permits, you can transfer into another program.
- If you wish to withdraw from a program more than fourteen (14) days before the program start date, there will be no charge if leaving the fee on account for future use. If requesting a refund, a $25 administration fee or 10% of program cost fee will be applied per program withdrawal (whichever is greater).
- No refunds will be issued on withdrawals received within fourteen (14) days of the program start date or after the program has commenced unless approved by the program supervisor or for medical reasons. A $25 administration fee or 10% of program fee will be charged for all withdrawals (whichever is greater).
- Refunds will be prorated according to the number of classes attended.
- Refunds will be issued by cheque.
- Monthly and continuous memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Punch cards are non-refundable but they are transferable.
- Annual memberships may be refunded if the member is moving out of town or has a medical reason.
- If moving out of town, the member must provide an out of town address and the refund cheque will be mailed to this new address.
- In case of medical reasons, a doctor’s note must be provided.
- Continuous Membership Plan
- Continuous memberships must be for a minimum of a three (3) month period.
- Continuous memberships are subject to a non-refundable administration fee of $15 due with the first month’s payment.
- Each month, the continuous membership will be automatically renewed and payment of the membership fee will be made by a debit to the member’s bank account or charged to the given credit card.
- A Cancellation Form must be submitted before the 1st day of the month prior to the month you wish to cancel. Cancellations received after the 1st of the month will result in the membership remaining active for an additional month. There will be no refunds for unused portions of a month.
- Continuous membership fees are subject to annual increases.
- Members may suspend continuous or annual memberships once per year up to three (3) consecutive months.
- Any payment returned NSF or account closed will be subject to a $25 NSF charge. If payment is not received for the outstanding on account before the next scheduled payment date, the plan will be terminated and the continuous membership privileges for the affected members will be removed.
- In the circumstances that the continuous membership plan has to be canceled, the above refund policy guidelines must be met and the Cancellation Form must be signed.
- All NSF charges charged through your bank are in addition to the non-refundable administration fee of $15 charged by the Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo (RRC). Disputes on these fees can be taken up with your bank.