MacDonald Island Park personal training packages are delivered by a dynamic and diverse team of certified personal trainers who can tailor programs to meet your specific fitness goals. Our trainers are experienced to work with a range of ages and abilities with specialists, from pre-post natal training, weight loss transformations, rehabilitative conditioning and sport-specific athletic development.
Whatever your goal or fitness level, we can help!
- Lana Pike
- Lana’s passion for health and fitness started at a young age, but her desire for a career in the field started in 2012 when she pursued the Physical Education degree at Keyano College. During her studies, Lana competed in bodybuilding competitions and discovered a strong interest in body mechanics and physical movement. In 2015, she decided to pursue personal training and sports athletics with dreams of owning her own small business, instead of transferring to the University of Alberta to complete her BA. In November 2016 Lana started her business ‘Fit Balanced Lifestyle’ and has been successfully running it since. In the last 4 years Lana has worked with hundreds of one on one clients, group fitness clients, and she has trained athletes ranging from novice to high performance university level in over half a dozen different sports. In 2019 Lana was proudly honoured to be awarded with Best of YMM #1 Personal Trainer.
- Certifications: ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, ISSA Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach, ISSA Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, ISSA Elite Trainer
- Specialty: Weight loss, fitness lifestyle, sport specific strength & conditioning, mobility and flexibility
- Jeff Ingram
- Originally from Winnipeg, Jeff has an extensive background in a variety of sports including Basketball, Football, Track and Field, Powerlifting, Strongman, and 20 years of competing in the Highland Games as well as brief stints as an actor and professional wrestler. He retired from Strength Sports in 2014 to pursue physique competition, doing his first show at age 47 and three shows since including a top ten placing at Nationals in 2018. He’s been a personal trainer since 1995, and believes every goal is worthwhile and almost anything can be achieved with patience, persistence and progression.
- Certifications: CanFitPro Certified Personal Trainer and Member (current), Freak Fitness Affiliate Coach (Freak Xtreme performance) certified 2015, Freak Fitness Freak Physique Systems Coach certified 2016, Red Cross First Aid Level 2 certified (current), Society of Weight-training Injury Specialist (SWIS) Symposium 2018, Vertical Diet/Powerlifting Seminar (Stan Efferding) (2018)
- Specialty: Weight loss, fitness lifestyle and body composition, bodybuilding and physique competition training, sport and athletic strength and conditioning
- Janna Tucker
- Health and Fitness has been a core part of Janna’s life since childhood where she participated in a variety of sports, with her greatest strengths in endurance based athletics. She excelled in Track and Field and was running race distances before 18 years of age, which eventually lead her to become an Ironman competitor. It was natural for her to start a career in the Health and Fitness industry where she has remained involved for over 15 years. Whatever your reasons are for beginning or advancing your fitness lifestyle, Janna is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. All aspects of lifestyle and training are exciting to Janna and she would love to guide you through the process of reaching your goals through passion, professionalism, and faith in your own abilities.
- Certifications: ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer, AFLCA Exercise Theory, First Aid/CPR, ISSA Marathon Training 101, ISSA Scars & Myofascial Release
- Specialty: Lifestyle and fitness, endurance training, life and training balance