Red Cross Group Swimming Lessons
Please note the following important information:
- Family lessons are for a minimum two registrations and a guardian must be in the water assisting child if they are 8 and under or in Swim Kids 3 & under. Family lessons are only for members of the same household.
- Private Adult and Children Lessons are one-on-one swim lesson instruction. For children 7 and under or currently in Swim Kids 3 or under, a guardian must be in the water assisting the child.
- Only one parent and the child registered in swimming lessons may enter the Syncrude Aquatic Centre. On the registration confirmation, guests will be notified of the pool deck location to meet the instructor.
- All lessons will be “no contact” swim instruction.
- Viewing area behind the glass partition in the Syncrude Aquatic Centre will be open to watch swimming lessons. No viewing will be available on the pool deck.
- Swim goggles are strongly encouraged.
Not sure what lesson is right for you or your child? Check our guide below: