The Pepsi Climbing Wall is professionally textured to look and feel like a real rock face, and includes a new section wall addition. The wall features 14 anchor routes, 6 auto belay routes and plenty of bouldering opportunities. With various programs and courses, like Base Camp and Top Rope Belay Course, there is something for everyone!
Please note: Max harness size is 47 inches/120cm, max weight auto belay 320lbs
Before visiting the Pepsi Climbing Wall, please complete the climbing waiver through the link below. Already signed the waiver in 2021? New waivers are needed for 2022.
Still Have Questions?
- Q: What ages can climb?
- A: Anyone ages 4 and up, and in good health.
- Q: What do you mean by indoor shoes?
- A: Clean indoor shoes that have not been worn outside with laces or Velcro; shoe rentals are available for $5.00/pair or free for MemberPlus Members
- Q: What should I wear to climb?
- A: We recommend comfortable athletic wear with a shirt that covers the entire torso completely.
- Q: How old does a child need to be to climb unsupervised?
- A: 15 years of age or older. Ages 4-7 need to have active adult supervision; ages 8-14 require adult visual supervision.
- Q: Who can sign a waiver for children?
- A. Only parents and court appointed legal guardian can sign waivers.
- Q: Can I belay on the wall?
- A. You must take a belay course and pass the belay test to be able to use the belay. Visit Programs to view open Belay courses.
- Q. When is Black Light Climbing and who can participate?
- A. Check out the MIP Drop-In Calendar for scheduled black light climbing. Climbers must be 8 years old and up. Please note there is no belaying during this time. If you have never climbed before, you must do the safety orientation before the Black Light Climb.
- Q. How do I sign up for a climbing course?
- A. Visit: Climbing programs
- Q. How do I book a birthday party or group activity?