Fort McKay Group of Companies Running Track Rules
- Proof of payment is required at all times. Teams and individuals must check in at Guest Services prior to track use.
- Guests must be 15 years of age or older to utilize the Indoor Track without supervision. Guests 14 years of age and younger are permitted on the Running Track with adult supervision.
- Outdoor footwear, cleats, open toe shoes, socks, or bare feet is not permitted.
- No food or beverages (except water bottles) are permitted on the Running Track.
- No gym bags, backpacks, jackets, or purses are allowed on the track. Ask Guest Services about the use of day lockers.
- Please report any accident, injury or equipment breakdown immediately to a MacDonald Island Park staff member.
- Please wipe down all equipment after use. Spray bottles and towels are provided throughout the workout areas.
- Strollers are permitted on the Running Track, but please ensure the wheels are clean.
- Ask a Fitness Specialist for assistance if you are unfamiliar with a piece of equipment.
Fort McKay Group of Companies Running Track Guidelines
- Inside Lane – SLOW LANE
- Middle Lane – PASSING LANE
- Outer Lane – FAST LANE
- Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat – Counter Clockwise
- Wed/Thu/Sun – Clockwise
- One Lap: 787 feet, 240 Meters
- One (1) Km = 4.2 Laps
- One (1) Mile = 6.7 Laps