The K-Rock Climbing Wall will be closed for scheduled maintenance on Monday June 24th & Tuesday June 25th, 2013. Thank you to our members and users for their understanding.
Before You Go
Welcome to the TOTAL® Fitness Centre at MacDonald Island Park! The following information is provided to ensure your next visit to the TOTAL® Fitness Centre is a stress free experience.
- Once you have purchased your membership you will be able to access the fitness centre directly with your membership card
- We will scan your membership card at the fitness centre desk and store your card for you until your workout is complete
- Once we’ve scanned your card we will issue you a colored band that will identify you as a member
- The change rooms are located on the main floor across from the curling rinks
- Our change rooms are equipped with Day Use Lockers. You can purchase a lock at Guest Services or bring in your own lock (make sure it a standard size lock as other sizes do not always fit) and take it with you at the end of the day
- The fitness centre does NOT allow bags or personal items to be brought into the gym
- Appropriate gym attire and non-marking footwear is to be worn at all times. Outside footwear, cleats, open toe shoes, socks or bare feet are not permitted
- Our fitness centre supplies small sweat towels for your convenience. Please place them in the basket as you leave
- Please wipe down all equipment after use
- Personal training, group training or instruction that is not offered or approved by MacDonald Island Park staff is strictly prohibited
- When you’ve completed your exercise, place all plates and weights back to their proper place
Enjoy your workout!