Wood Buffalo Corporate Challenge finalizes event schedule
(Fort McMurray, AB, September 26, 2012) – Wood Buffalo Corporate Challenge is excited to release the final event schedule for the inaugural event, which will take place this Thursday through Sunday at MacDonald Island Park in support of Noralta Skating Club.
Presented by the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, the Wood Buffalo Corporate Challenge schedule is as follows. All eight events are open to the public and media.
Thursday, September 27
· 12:30 pm-5:00 pm: Remax Realty Relay Triathlon
· 6:00 pm-Midnight: Opening Pep Rally
Friday, September 28
· 9:00 am-11:30 am: Human Bonspiel presented by The Bouchier Group
· 1:00 pm-3:30 pm: Dodgeball presented by Architecture: ATB
· 3:30 pm-5:30 pm: Northland Forest Products Bus Pull featuring MLAs Don Scott and Mike Allen
· 6:00 pm-Midnight: Mix 103.7 FM Tailgate Party
Saturday, September 29
· 9:00 am-1:30 pm: Total E&P Canada Muddy Buddy Obstacle Course
· 9:30 am-1:30 pm: Royal LePage Realty Innertube Waterpolo
· 1:30 pm-5:15 pm: Enbridge Beach Volleyball
· 2:30 pm-4:00 pm: Human Bonspiel presented by The Bouchier Group
· 6:00 pm-8:00 pm: Axis Insurance TV Trivia
· 8:00 pm-11:00 pm: Country 93.3 FM & Rock 97.9 FM Hospitality Night
Sunday, September 30
· 8:30 am-10:30 am; 12:30 pm-1:45 pm: Enbridge Beach Volleyball
· 11:00 am-12:30 pm: CIBC Run for the Cure
· 2:00 pm-4:00 pm: Closing Ceremonies
The Wood Buffalo Corporate Challenge committee thanks its many partners for making the event possible:
Presenting partner: Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
Event partners: Architecture: ATB, Axis Insurance, The Bouchier Group, Enbridge Inc., Northland Forest Products Ltd., Remax Realty, Royal LePage True North Realty, Total E&P Canada
Friends of the Games: Apple Fitness Store, ATCO Electric, Boston Pizza, H. Wilson Industries, Nexen Inc.
Official media partners: Country 93.3 FM, Mix 103.7 FM, Rock 97.9 FM
IT partner: Hi-Tech Solutions
The committee also thanks Some Other Solutions and CIBC Run for the Cure for its support of Wood Buffalo Corporate Challenge.