Remaining tickets on sale for 2013 M&M Meat Shops Canadian Juniors
January 10, 2013 (Fort McMurray, AB) – Remaining tickets are now on sale for the 2013 M&M Meat Shops Canadian Junior Curling Championships set for January 31 to February 10 at the Suncor Community Leisure Centre.
The national event, which is co-hosted by the Fort McMurray Oilsands Curling Club and MacDonald Island Park, will feature the best junior men’s and women’s curling teams from across Canada. The finals will be broadcast across the country on the TSN.
Full event passes, weekend passes and individual draw passes are currently available at macdonaldisland.ca or at the MacDonald Island Park Box Office, located on the first floor of the Suncor Community Leisure Centre. Draws will take place at CNRL Arena 2 and the Fort McMurray Oilsands Curling Club.
“Excitement is building as we get set to host the nation,” said Tyler Spitzer, Co-Chair of the 2013 M&M Meat Shops Canadian Junior Curling Championships and President of the Fort McMurray Oilsands Curling Club. “Full event passes have been going quickly so this is the perfect time to open up all opportunities to the community. This will be a special event and we thank all of our partners and supporters for making it possible.”
The Host Committee is looking to add to its strong base of volunteers for the Championships. Anyone interested in a volunteer position for the event is asked to contact email@example.com.
The Host Committee thanks its many community partners for their strong support of the Championships. Partners include:
· Diamond: Aluma Systems and Nexen Inc.
· House: Diversified Transportation and Mix 103.7 FM
· Gold: Fort McMurray Airport Authority, Suncor Energy, 100.5 K-Rock, Country 93.3 FM and Rock 97.9 FM
· Silver: AECON, All North Consultants, Jadene Spitzer RE/MAX, KAOS 91.1 FM, Syncrude and West Canadian
· Bronze: Finning, McMurray Law Office, Rohit Communities and Save-On-Foods
· Friends of the Juniors: ATCO Electric and SMS Equipment
Rings: Corry-Lynn Shantz RE/MAX, Jet Ice, Nalco, Stantec and TJ Campbell RE/MAX