Aquatic Centre Notice: Please be advised the Country 93.3 Yellow Slide, Rock 97.9 Rock Slide & Lazy River will be closed for maintenance from December 11-18. Thank you for your understanding.
Our Golf Course
The Miskanaw Golf Course in Fort McMurray is an integral part of MacDonald Island Park and is situated adjacent to the Suncor Community Leisure Centre.
Miskanaw is now in the final stage of Redevelopment, with holes #1 through #4 slated for reconstruction in the fall of 2013. This final phase will make Miskanaw a contemporary golf course with unique features throughout. The course will measure over 7,000 yards and play to a challenging par 72.
The 2013 season will see the opening of two new spectacular designs:
- Hole #6, Par 5 - measuring 575 yards from the ' tips' with a huge, menacing lake on the left side and beautiful bunkering, lining both sides and surrounds the green.
- Hole #7, Par 4 - measuring 435 yards, a contemporary parkland design, dog leg right with the Boreal forest lining the fairway from tee to green.
The fabulous Fox Den Lounge is open throughout the spring and summer, offering both indoor seating and the best patio in town, all overlooking our beautiful course.
- Hole 1 - Noral Toyota
- Hole 2 - Timberlea Barber Shop
- Hole - Thompson Family
- Hole 4
- Hole 5 - Saskana Safety
- Hole 6 - GC CLADE
- Hole 7 - 3% Reality
- Hole 8 - RBC Dominion Security
- Hole 9 - Junior Golf Programs
- Hole 10 - Fort McMurray Tax & Accounting
- Hole 11 - Muddox Canada
- Hole 12 - Fort McMurray Hotel Group
- Hole 13 - SMS Equipment
- Hole 14 - Suncor Energy
- Hole 15 - Mix 103.7 FM
- Hole 16 - Tridon Communications
- Hole 17 - ConocoPhillips Canada
- Hole 18 - Molson Canadian