Beer Bacon Bands
Date: Saturday, June 23, 2018
Time: 6:00 - 11:00 PM - Rain or Shine
Beer, Bacon and Music aficionados unite to sample cold brews, taste unique bacon creations and listen to awesome live music, while having fun with a couple thousand of their closest friends! It’s a beer fest, it’s a bacon fest and it’s a music festival! BEER – BACON – BANDS!
For one incredible night in June these three worlds collide for an action-packed weekend of fun!
SMS Equipment Stadium at Shell Place will be transformed into one massive party to celebrate great beer, ingenious bacon creations by local chefs, and feature some of the top musical talents in Western Canada.
Don't miss out on this incredible party.
Here is what you can expect
- Doors open at 6:00 PM. The event will run until 11:00 PM with last call taking place at 10:30 PM.
- General Admission includes a 4 ounce sampling mug and access to the festival.
- Servings are by a token system only, books of 10 tokens will be available for purchase for $10. Serving pricing is at the discretion of the vendor and will vary.
- Parking is free and plentiful!
- A taxi stand will be located outside Shell Place.
- This is an outdoor event.
- There will be ATM’s on site.
- This event is 18+. Please bring government-issued Photo ID.
More to come…!
If you are interested in being a vendor you can register here for more details.
General Admission: $39.99/ticket + service fees
All tickets General Admission
Purchase online or at Box Office located at Suncor Community Leisure Centre
This event is 18+