Program Registration by Phone or In Person
When you call or visit to register, you will need to provide:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- Address, including postal code
- Name of the activity, start date and time
- Your credit card number and expiry date
- E-mail (optional)
Visit the Guest Services Desk in the Suncor Community Leisure Centre at MacDonald Island Park and our staff will gladly assist you. Payment options include cash, debit and credit card. Guest Services hours:
- Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
View programs and register online at here you will need your login Id and password.
Prior to registering for new classes or programs, you will need to move your current account to our new registration system if you have not already done so:
- To access your existing account, you will need your current Login ID
- Enter your current Login ID as both your Username and Password on the new system
- Once you are logged in to the new system you will be able to personalize your password
- As always, our Guest Services team would be happy to assist you, including helping you with your Login ID if you do not recall this information Please contact Guest Services at 780-791-0070 with any questions or concerns
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration
- Activities will not be held on statutory holidays
- Minimum number of participants to run a program is calculated based on what is required to cover costs (ie. instructor, facility use, supplies)
- Maximum number of participants is calculated on licensing standards and safety considerations
Why Do Great Activities Get Cancelled?
With your busy life we know it is sometimes difficult to complete your child’s registration. Unfortunately if the minimum number of registrants is not met activities will be cancelled two business days prior to activity start date, giving the instructor and facility sufficient notice. So please avoid disappointment and register early!
MacDonald Island Park guests are able to transfer programs/classes based on availability at no additional charge (up to 14 days before the start of the first session). All programs and camps offered at MacDonald Island Park are non-transferable and non-refundable unless an individual is moving out of the Wood Buffalo area or can provide a doctor’s note regarding a health concern. If a refund is granted MacDonald Island Park will retain 10 per cent of the registration fee or $25 whichever amount is greater, to cover administrative costs.
We Care About Your Experience
Your feedback is always welcome, and is important for developing quality activities the community will enjoy and find beneficial. Instructors and trainers will provide you with a short evaluation form at the end of each program, and you can also complete a feedback form at Guest Services. We would also love to hear if you really enjoyed an activity!